Orpheus Self-Care Entertainment
Based in Austin, TX
PC / Mac
Microdose VR is an interactive virtual reality experience that combines dynamic living art and music to unleash creativity in people of all ages, defining a new medium of expression never before possible. Using your biofeedback rhythms and full body movements, Microdose VR induces a creative flow state, transporting you into a magical world of intoxicating shapes and colors.
Microdose VR is created by Vision Agency, a team of highly agile creatives, veterans in the fields of digital art and animation, software engineering, and audio synthesis, focused on high impact location based experiences. We are building a movement of creative leaders in digital media who believe in the transformative power of VR.
- Real-time Combination of Music, Art + Dance
- Immersive Audio Reactive Worlds
- High Def Particle Systems
- Procedural Music Tools
- Multiplayer Functionality
- Social Ecosystem
CES 2018 - Mixed Reality YouTube
Microdose VR @ Coachella - April 2017 YouTube
Reign + Bone by Bluetech - Microdose VR YouTube
Microdose VR @ Panorama 2017 YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "MicrodoseVR provides one of the wildest experiences we know."
- Mark Fidelman, Entrepreneur
- "A consciousness-altering, transformative after-hours trip."
- Joshua Brott, WIRED
- "...like an ephemeral sand painting experience that focuses on the cultivation presence and unlocking creative flow."
- Kent Bye, Road to VR
- "a transformational VR world"
- Steve Knopper, Rolling Stone
- "a stunning VR experience"
- Keith Nelson Jr., Digital Trends
Available for free from somemusicsite.com.
About Orpheus Self-Care Entertainment
In 1990, Terence McKenna said "The computers of the future will be drugs. The drugs of the future will be computers." With today's technology and advancements in neuroscience, the time for entheogenic software has arrived. "Orpheus Self-Care Entertainment" is a publisher of psychoactive digital experiences, packaging spiritual healing and wellness into entertainment technologies.
More information on Orpheus Self-Care Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Microdose VR Credits
President, Creative Director
CEO, Lead Engineer
CTO, Lead Developer
Executive Producer, Audio Engineer